A wonderful new range of printables is available, and especially useful at this point in time. They are simple to download, print and use to make your own wholecloth quilts or experiment with fabric painting. And you can keep the kids busy too!
You will need some sticky tape to stick the printed pages together, unless you've printed the full size, and then:
Method 1 - Dressmaker's carbon paper
- Dressmaker's carbon paper and a tracing wheel
- Painter's tape or masking tape. Really any tape to attach it to your tracing surface
Method 2 - Light table or window tracing
- A window - big enough for your printout
- Fabric to trace to
- Fabric pen (water erasable if you're not going to stitch it immediately)
- Chalk pen (remember to check that it washes out if you are going to do appliqué on your fabric)
Carbon paper will be best on dark fabric 🙂
If you haver other ways to do this, let us know in the comments.