Quilting Modern Feathers
Confidently quilt modern free motion feathers
I have seen AMAZING results teaching on-demand and online classes.
- People are more relaxed learning at home, over a period of time.
- You can learn at your own pace, rewinding the videos if you don’t quite understand something.
- You have time between modules to allow the information to sink in AND you get adequate time to really practise, rather than just have a quick go in class.
- Not having other participants watching what you’re doing can take the pressure off as well. I personally have a very strong dislike for having people look over my shoulder.
When people take an in-person quilting class, they often leave feeling exhausted and forget what the teacher said. Learning online, you can pause and take breaks when you like.
You have plenty of opportunities to ask your questions directly to me, ensuring you get great learning support.
It’s been so rewarding to see people really learning effectively and applying their new skills to their projects, and I want YOU to be one of them.
What you need
- I am quilting on the Night of Stars panels. You will create a number of quilt sandwiches (on a domestic sewing machine), load some left-over fabric or use a cheap bed sheet to practice on before you quilt on a precious quilt top or panel.
- Are you a confident quilter who wants to quilt along with me? Grab that panel and avoid the piecing to get to the quilting phase!
- Circle rulers or French curve rulers. To make mirrors and symmetry designs you’ll need to mark your quilt, and if you quilt the spine with that ruler, you’ll be so much happier.
- Marking tools – check out what’s available in-store
- Doodle pads or books – check out our selection!
Frequently asked questions
All rights reserved. Details and photographs may change.
Due to the digital nature of this product, refunds will not be made. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.