The “Butterflies in my garden quilt” design set gives you perfect appliqué and beautiful embroidery all while making a quilt. The digitizing makes it possible to create a trapunto effect using batting in the embroidery process. It’s simple to leave it out too – just skip that step.
You can stitch this “Butterflies in my garden quilt” on a whole piece of fabric using my grid layout, or you can make separate blocks that you then stitch together. All the machine embroidery design elements* are also included separately so that you can mix and match your machine embroidery designs to get a unique quilt.
When you have finished your machine embroidery you can sandwich your quilt top with batting and backing and quilt it on your sewing machine using free motion quilting. I have included the suggested fillers along with diagrams to doodle and learn them before stitching it on your quilt.
You will be the envy of all your friends and family. Everyone will love and admire your quilt, and will want one too!
Here’s what you get:
- Appliqué and machine embroidery designs
- Five designs for 8×8″ hoop
- Large butterflies, large flowers
- Combinations of designs for corners and borders
- Seven elements to further stitch on your quilt*
- Detailed instruction included in a 40+ page booklet for one layout
- Examples of other layouts included as well (follow the same instructions but change placement of blocks and elements)
*No need to purchase Butterflies in my garden elements, it is included in this download.
There are no reviews yet.