- Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the ¼” grip sides to cut whole inches. The ¼” dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
- Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature — designated by the easy to read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the ½” grip sides — to add the ½” seam allowance.
- Use the white 45º angle to trim half-square triangles in whole inch increments.
- Use the black 45º angle to trim half-square triangles in ½” increments.
- An additional black 45º line is placed so that two angles cross ¼” away from the outside edge. Use these markings to square up flying geese units; squares set on point or mark cross-hatching.
- The ruler also features a 30º/60º angle. White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the rectangle so the centre of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to fussy cut stripes and borders.
The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, Creative Grids® exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
Total Size – 6½” x 24½”
Creative Grids® products are made in the USA.