The Floral Escape quilt pattern is a downloadable pattern file that can be used to make your own wholecloth quilt. The pattern will create a 40 x 40″ piece.
It is intended for printing on your home printer using either A4 or letter size sheets. The printed pages can then be taped together and traced onto fabric. There is also a full size (40 x 40″) that you can take to your local print shop and even make it bigger.
How can I use this Floral Escape quilt pattern?
Once you’ve transferred it to your fabric there are more ways that you can use this:
- Make a quilt sandwich and quilt it for a wholecloth quilt. Your choice of thread colour could have dramatic effects on the outcome of this piece.
- Fabric painting.
- Thread painting.
Your printable download file contains the following:
- 40 x 40″ PDF file to print in full at the copy shop
- A4 file that will also produce a 40 x 40″ print that you can tape or glue together and get a full size ready for tracing.
- US Letter file will also produce a 40 x 40″ cm print that you can tape or glue together and get a full size ready for tracing.
- A4 file that you can print and colour in or use for planning your quilting designs.
- US Letter file that you can print and colour in or use for planning your quilting designs.
- Instructions for putting your home print together to get a full pattern size to use for tracing and planning your quilting designs.
A printable is still a digital file and subject to my normal terms and conditions. Please read this blog post about copyright if you are unsure of how you can use this, and of course, contact me.
Want 5 patterns plus a guide to quilting them? Take a look at my book Every quilter’s guide to whole cloth quilting.
There are no reviews yet.