The Floral Escape quilt pattern is a downloadable pattern file that can be used to make your own wholecloth quilt. The pattern will create a 40 x 40″ piece.
It is intended for printing on your home printer using either A4 or letter size sheets. The printed pages can then be taped together and traced onto fabric. There is also a full size (40 x 40″) that you can take to your local print shop and even make it bigger.
How can I use this Floral Escape quilt pattern?
Once you’ve transferred it to your fabric there are more ways that you can use this:
- Make a quilt sandwich and quilt it for a wholecloth quilt. Your choice of thread colour could have dramatic effects on the outcome of this piece.
- Fabric painting.
- Thread painting.
Your printable download file contains the following:
- 40 x 40″ PDF file to print in full at the copy shop
- A4 file that will also produce a 40 x 40″ print that you can tape or glue together and get a full size ready for tracing.
- US Letter file will also produce a 40 x 40″ cm print that you can tape or glue together and get a full size ready for tracing.
- A4 file that you can print and colour in or use for planning your quilting designs.
- US Letter file that you can print and colour in or use for planning your quilting designs.
- Instructions for putting your home print together to get a full pattern size to use for tracing and planning your quilting designs.