Are you ready to quilt feathers?
This class is perfect if:
- If you want to take your free-motion quilting to the next level and learn how to make feathers from a beginner point of view, then this is the class for you.
- If you have completed the FMQ Skill builder, or Quilting with Straight Rulers this is the perfect follow-on to that class.
- You want to learn how to make feathers for various areas on your quilts
- You find making feathers intimidating and outside your wheel house because this class will give you the confidence to move beyond that limitation
- You don’t want to travel and spend time to get to a teacher when you could be learning in that time.
- You want the flexibility of on-demand learning.
You’ll learn various free-motion feather designs that are ideal for blocks, borders and all-over quilting – yes you can feather all-over too!
You don’t have to have a longarm to participate. You can also use your domestic sewing machine. Grab the quit panel to go along with the class if you want to finish with an awesome sampler of your feather quilting journey!