DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VIP, VP3
5" x 5", 5" x 7"
Mayflower is a patchwork block made using your embroidery machine. This particular block utilizes appliqué. It is suitable for alternative projects as well.
Enjoy accurate patchwork and piecing by using modern tools that are accessible to all sewists.
This 2020 series features blocks that are:
- Made in-the-hoop
- Accurate patchwork every time
- Beautiful appliqué with intricate decorative stitching
- Make a sampler quilt
You will no longer worry about block sizes and patchwork that doesn’t match up where it should. With machine embroidery piecing your seams match up every time and you have perfect triangles with y-seams that are made without difficulty.
What can I do with this block?
Make a quilt that is the envy of other quilters and enjoy the pleasure and satisfaction of creating a stunning patchwork and appliqué quilt. You can also use them for other projects like bags, motifs on clothing, and home decor items like oven hot pads, table cloths, and table runners.
Use the block to make a tote bag: Four blocks for a front and a back, two blocks for the sides and base.
All available sizes are included in your download file immediately after payment. Bernina machines will read the EXP file type.
Finished size: 5×5″ (excluding seam allowance)
- All the available stitch files are provided in a single download. Remember that Bernina machines will read the EXP file type when you load it directly onto the USB stick or machine.
- The hoop size indicated is the smallest size needed to make this block.
- Please download and save the file/s to your computer.
- You will have 3 download attempts and 30 days access to the download. This is to make sure that you do save the file, and if the website goes down, you do have your purchase.
- Your download file contains detailed step-by-step instructions with photographs.
- The file is an instant download. Please be sure to check the email address provided when creating your account (purchasing is not available without creating an account). The download link will be sent to that email address.
- Should you pay via EFT, the download will be made available as soon as payment reflects in our bank account. You will be notified via email along with the download link.
- Once payment is completed you will be redirected to the download page.
- You can also access your downloads from your account page.